Tuesday 10 November 2009

Researching Simular Media Works and Institute Logo

I began to create the logo and text for the institution which will be shown before the video. I did this on my own without my groups input as I had some spare time that I thought I should use constructively. I found the first step- designing the name the hardest. Although I thought about ideas that I could use, I didn’t think that these ideas suited what I wanted to create. After some time researching other institutes and collecting some ideas I came up with a suitable name that could be used. I then developed this idea and came up with a final name that I would use. I used Photo shop to create the logo and text. After I had created this I then showed my group, they said that this was very good. There were some comments that I will take into consideration as these were ways that I could improve on what I had created.

Possible Names
• Conspiracy Productions
• 1 Shot productions
• Fear no evil productions
• 3 elements production
Final Name- Element Productions





These are the two institute logos that I created using Photoshop. As these are only initial ideas I might have to change them when and if my group decide that we should.

My group and I also started to look at the presentation that we have to create which looks at Similar Media Works. To help us with our ideas we looked at a previous sampler presentation that had already been created. This helped a lot as I was able to see what information I had to include and under what headings. To also help I used the tick sheet that my teacher had prepared, I was able to refer back to this to make sure when discussing the presentation we were going to include all the information that we needed. We then talked about who would create each page, this helped as it means that everyone has input in the work and the work is shared evenly.

Moreover my group and I created and filled in a Gantt chart. This chart is going to help me and my group members with time. It will show what tasks need to be completed and when and who will complete them. This also went well as we all decided on the amount of time that we should spend and who will complete each task and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment