Monday 16 November 2009

Researching similar media works and Horror re-make

At the last group meeting the group split up into two, this made it easier for the group to get work done more efficiently and quickly as we have out standing work that needs completing before the deadline. As a group we have to complete a presentation looking at similar media works, this includes researching different horror films, its elements and technical codes. Creating this presentation helps me and the group as we know exactly what we to include in our film. From collecting research we have a greater understanding about the conventions of horror films and who they address. I think that splitting into two groups really helped. We were able to get on with the work that had been assigned in the previous meeting, although we were in two groups I was still able to ask questions and for opinions if they were needed.
As well as the similar media works presentation that needs completing the group still needs to finish editing the Horror re-make film. In free periods I have been working on this. I feel that this is going well. I have had some trouble with the editing software, although this made it harder for me to work I overcame this problem by making sure I saved it regularly and I was patient. Included in the remake I have added extra sound and editing techniques such as transitions and headings and titles, this will make the over all quality of the film a lot higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment